Monday, November 16, 2009

Test Blog

Good afternoon, strike that, evening.

This is a test post via the blackberry. I have finding that I have time to write in odd segments of time, especially when I am travelling. This should also occupy me time during those lulls when you feel compelled to use the blackberry. You see it all the time at the airport. Like when you're on the shuttle to the rental car and you see all the old timers in suits trying to read their emails (that require no action!). Eventually you will see someone pull out their regular cell phone and paging through thinking they have something to do or say. Too much of a ramble I suppose, but let's hope this worked or else I have typed a bit for nothing!

Now that I have this figured out a bit better, I look forward to really getting this blog thing going!

No comments: